We hope that you are well and are staying safe. Like many of us, you may be feeling overwhelmed by the constant news coverage of COVID-19 and its impact on our economy, our way of life, and dance competitions that were designed for face-to-face instruction and interaction. As we all seek to find the good, reframe our thinking and adapt to a new normal, we at Onstage America are going to do our best to make sure our dancers can perform on stage in a safe manner.
We will do our best to hold an event unless it is impossible / Unlawful due to local regulations. At present all the events listed above are scheduled to go.
On Stage America is committed to safety and well-being of everyone involved with our events.
Since each state we tour to has their own rules regarding safety through these uncertain times, please check event page for any specific information that may be put in place by local authorities.
Below is a list of tour wide (regardless of state) safety precautions we are taking:
- Block scheduling- Each dance studio will arrive on their scheduled time and day
- No deduction for costume, hair, makeup etc. Dancer’s may chose to wear team leotards and/or any protective gear such as mask, gloves, etc.
- Limited number of parent/guardian per dancer
- Mandatory daily temperature checks for all our staff members
- Stage floor and equipment cleaning throughout the day
- Only dancers and 1 teacher or captain per routine allowed backstage
- Socially distanced group seating
After each block we may present adjudicated awards, judges choice awards, and judges special awards. All overall awards and Title winners will be announced via LIVE stream online following the event.
We will provide hand sanitation stations backstage and throughout the venue.